Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deduction of 125 thousand dinars from retirees to fund the reconstruction of Anbar, the crowd and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deduction of 125 thousand dinars from retirees to fund the reconstruction of Anbar, the crowd and th Empty Deduction of 125 thousand dinars from retirees to fund the reconstruction of Anbar, the crowd and th

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 7:13 am

Deduction of 125 thousand dinars from retirees to fund the reconstruction of Anbar, the crowd and the wall of Baghdad

2/14/16

BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:
    Complained a number of retirees, Sunday, a public pension body to deduct the amount of 125 thousand dinars from the salary they charge every two months, while noting that the deduction came to support the reconstruction of Anbar province and the crowd and the popular Wall Baghdad Fund.
    They said in an interview with "Sky Press," that "part of the retirees have been deducting the amount from their salaries by about 125 thousand dinars as a result of the financial crisis faced by the country, adding that" when asked about the reason for the deduction we know that the amounts will be allocated to fund the reconstruction of areas that have been edited in Anbar province, which had been damaged by Daash terrorist gangs and military operations. "
    They added that "part of the money deducted will be allocated to support the popular crowd fighters efforts and provide for their needs, in addition to the wall of Baghdad, recently announced."
    They called for "the need to keep them out of the crisis and not to make them a victim."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, in the December 12, 2015, that the budget for fiscal 2016 include a deduction of 3% of the state employees pensions, indicating that the withheld money will be allocated to build public and the Peshmerga and the displaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Logged

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:39 pm