Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Thai Beef Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 16 Feb 2016, 7:15 pm

By Julia Rutland
Thinly sliced, seasoned grilled beef, crisp chopped romaine, and wedges of flavorful heirloom tomatoes, all tossed in a spicy Thai dressing — just the thing for a warm-weather dinner out on the deck.
Makes 4 servings

Ingredients

• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
  • 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
  • 2 small fresh red Thai chiles, thinly sliced, or 1 serrano chile seeded and thinly sliced or minced
  • 1 to 1¼ pounds flank steak, trimmed
  • 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
  • 4 small heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
  • 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
  • ½ red onion, thinly sliced
  • ¼ cup roughly torn fresh mint leaves
  • Fresh mint leaves, cilantro leaves, and lime wedges for garnish

Instructions

1. Whisk together cilantro, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chiles in a small bowl, whisking until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
  2. Prepare charcoal fire or preheat grill to high heat. Grill meat, 5 to 8 minutes, turning once, until medium rare (or longer for desired degree of doneness). Let stand 10 minutes, then slice thinly at a 45° angle against the grain.
  3. Combine romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and mint in a large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to coat. Arrange lettuce mixture on a platter or 4 large plates. Top with sliced meat. Garnish as desired.

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:53 pm