Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders

Lobo
    Lobo

‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders Empty ‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:24 pm

‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders
    Mar. 22, 2016 8:06am Leigh Munsil

Donald Trump was the first 2016 presidential candidate to respond to this morning’s explosions in Brussels, Belgium, warning that lax security in the U.S. and abroad will lead to more terror attacks.
    “My message to us is, we better get smart and we better get smart fast,” the businessman and Republican front-runner said on a phone interview with Fox and Friends. “In my opinion, this is just the beginning. It’s going to get worse and worse. Because we are lax and we are foolish.”
    Trump said he has friends who live in Brussels who say that the European city is “literally disintegrating.”
    “I’ve been talking about this for a long time. Look at Brussels, Brussels was a beautiful city, a beautiful place with zero crime, and now it’s a disaster city,” he said. “It’s a total disaster. And we have to be very careful in the United States, we have to be very, very vigilant as to who we allow into this country.”
    Trump said as president he would protect the homeland by closing U.S. borders to Muslim refugees “until we figure out what is going on,” a promise he’s made part of his campaign platform.
    “We have to be smart in the United States,” he said. “We’re taking in people without real documentation, we don’t know where they’re coming from, … who they are. You look at it from any standpoint, they could be ISIS, they could be ISIS-related. We just don’t learn, we don’t learn.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/22/we-are-lax-and-we-are-foolish-trump-warns-of-more-terror-attacks-unless-u-s-closes-borders/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-22-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders Empty Re: ‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders

Post by fonz1951 Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:33 pm

and i would venture a guess that he's dead on balls accurate. imho it is only a matter of time before it happens here on a grand scale. we are too lethargic in our so called security, and homeland security is a blatant joke.
    Lobo
    Lobo

‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders Empty Re: ‘We Are Lax and We Are Foolish:’ Trump Warns of More Terror Attacks Unless U.S. Closes Borders

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Sorry Fonz, the computer jumped and hit the red line instead of the green.  Please, everyone, hit the green line so the red goes away.

Thanx, Lobo

306 306

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm