Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

66% Of German People Against Merkel

66% Of German People Against Merkel

Post by Lobo on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:36 pm

According to a recent poll, 66% of Germans are now against Merkel. As it now stands, if the election were today, she would find perhaps the lowest number of votes of any world leader. It is now impacting everything as vacation spots are seen as possible targets, especially in Spain and France where there is topless bathing. If these people cannot handle a short skirt, they would go really nuts with topless bathing. The poll also shows that 66% of the people are living in fear as they now see rising expectations over the migrant crisis sweeping Europe has reduced the “feeling” that Europe is safe. Now, TWO-THIRDS of Germans say that they expect Islamic State (ISIS) jihadists to attack their country in 2016. Vacationers seem to be looking to America rather than Europe this season. This may have a devastating blow to the European economy later this summer.
Meanwhile, the Turkish president has submitted a personal complaint against German comedian Jan Böhmermann for libel. The comedian wrote a poem that contains rough sexual references and accuses Erdogan of repressing Turkey’s national and religious minorities: Kurds and Christians. The fact that he was allowed to file something of this nature, and the German government did not reject it instantly, also shows how political this is all becoming with the refugees.
Heads of state cannot file such charges. This violates free speech and demonstrates that he truly is a dictator. Erdogan has been using the refugees by not allowing them to pass unless Europe pays him heaps of money. Obviously, I cannot now hold a conference in Turkey.

Re: 66% Of German People Against Merkel

Post by wciappetta on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Actually I'm surprised the number isn't higher ....

Thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 am