Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker of Parliament and a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to discuss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker of Parliament and a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to discuss Empty Speaker of Parliament and a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to discuss

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 5:38 am

[ltr]
    Speaker of Parliament and a representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to discuss ways out of the crisis in Iraq

May 3, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received in his office on Tuesday, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Mr. Jan Kubiš. 
    During the meeting they discussed developments in the Iraqi scene and ways out of the current crisis in Iraq. 
    As parliament speaker stressed the importance of cooperation between all parties to assume their responsibilities and to get out of this crisis through dialogue rely on serious and real, pointing to the need for the UN to play its role in bringing the views of ending the crisis. 
    The sovereignty "to encroach upon the supreme state institutions and the people's deputies and staff is totally unacceptable and die to demonstrate peacefully onion, and the sabotage of the legislative institution will contribute to the reform project, which seeks to him everyone delay." 
    For his part, Mr. Kubiš said that the United Nations is supportive of law and respect for the Constitution, and it is at the same time confirming its refusal to encroach upon the constitutional institution and its staff and elected House of Representatives, because of the harm to the prestige of the state, the Constitution and the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm