Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki’s alliance calls parliament to set priority for laws to endorse them

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki’s alliance calls parliament to set priority for laws to endorse them  Empty Maliki’s alliance calls parliament to set priority for laws to endorse them

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 08 May 2013, 8:50 am

Maliki’s alliance calls parliament to set priority for laws to endorse them

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on May 8, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Abbas al-Bayati, of the State of Law Coalition headed by the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, called the parliament to set priority to the law drafts to discuss them during its current term.
    Speaking to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com), he said “We hope the parliament to set priority to the law drafts and show them to the Iraqis in order to have a good end of its current term,” expressing his concerns over “Involving the parliament in the political disputes and delaying its legislative and observatory role.”
    “The period remIraqiNews.coming from the current term of the parliament must be specified to discuss three important types of law drafts,” he added, noting that “The first type is that which is related to the services such as the Retirement law, whereas the second type is related to the political side such as the Parties law and the third one is related to settling the crises such as the Oil and Gas law.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:14 am