Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: if al-Sadr remained a half-century in Iran will not be subject to any pressure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: if al-Sadr remained a half-century in Iran will not be subject to any pressure Empty Asadi: if al-Sadr remained a half-century in Iran will not be subject to any pressure

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 4:00 am

Asadi: if al-Sadr remained a half-century in Iran will not be subject to any pressure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark , secretary general of theLiberal bloc MP Zia al - Asadi Tuesday that the theme of travel ,leader of the Sadrist movement to Iran had taken the dimensions surprising assured everyone that Sadr will not be subject to any pressure "if half a century remained in Iran", while stressed that al -Sadr and the Liberal bloc and themasses of mainstream refuse what happened from slogans against Iran during the sit - ins in the courtyard of the celebrations in Baghdad two days ago. Asadi said in a statement received Sama Baghdad, a copy of it, that " the subject of travel , Mr. al- Sadr, said that he actually has occurred and this money I am aware of it, has taken the dimensions surprising , " noting that " the man has a part of his family and Mtalekaya in Iraq and part of Beirut and part in Iran, which is visited by every now and then." he said al - Asadi that al- Sadr has "many social and Almaiah and political in countries relations", pointing out that he "spent in a single trip of more than year inIran , "and wondered" why the surprise of his departure or his stay and loaded what is unlikely. " he said al - Asadi" everyone can rest assured that Sayyed had remained in Iran half a century will not be subject to any pressure in any order can not beseen from the interest of Iraq , "stressing that "still on the advisory opinion of the father of the martyr reference to respect for the Islamic republic and cooperate with it, and respects and cooperates with any other Arab and Muslim country." Asadi said that "what happened from slogans against Iran after the green storming rejected by His Eminence and by the Liberal bloc and the masses of the Sadrists conscious . " some of the media has picked up on Sunday, may 2, 2016, press reports that the leader of Sadr Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr had left Najaf heading to Iran on a visit described as" sudden. " the lead - Sadr demonstrations and sit - ins Magdy Rady rallies calling for reform and the formation of a new government ministers "technocrats", protesters stormed Saturday April 30, the green Zone and entered the House of Representatives, after a televised speech to Sadr announced during i'tikaaf for two months
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 am