Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Radi Messenger: The current data do not permit the convening of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Radi Messenger: The current data do not permit the convening of the  Empty Radi Messenger: The current data do not permit the convening of the

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2016, 4:35 am

Radi Messenger: The current data do not permit the convening of the parliament session soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl] MP for the Bloc protesters Messenger satisfied that current data do not allow the convening of the parliament session soon due to hit the meeting hall and the suspension of some MPs and political blocs to attend sessions of Parliament.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Radi said that the basis of current data can not convene parliament soon, partly due to lack of creation of meetings that were to vandalism by protesters and get great the damage Hall in addition to the parties who have declared their boycott of parliament sessions, including the Kurds, as well as the deputies who were assaulted, noting that the psychological The security does not indicate readiness to hold any meeting.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that if he were available all these things could possibly convene parliament.[/rtl]
    [rtl] This is called the President Fuad Masum, Wednesday 04.05.2016, political blocs and the need for maximum healing and to hold meetings under the dome of the House of Representatives, while the student security forces in Baghdad and the provinces all to prevent infiltrators from the attack on state property.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Masum said in a televised speech that "it is essential to the continuation of dialogue between all political forces intensify and make every effort for the return of the legislative power to heal quickly under the dome of the parliament in a unified meeting."[/rtl]
    He said that "the continuation of the Council of Representatives sessions without disrupting during this critical stage, absolutely necessary for the protection of the political process and confront the big challenges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm