Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran calls on Iraq to lift the barriers to commercial firms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran calls on Iraq to lift the barriers to commercial firms Empty Iran calls on Iraq to lift the barriers to commercial firms

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iran calls on Iraq to lift the barriers to commercial firms

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Called on Iran on Tuesday, Iraq to lift thebarriers that prevent the Iranian companies inbusiness activities in Iraq, while expressed Baghdad 's readiness to strengthen economic ties with Tehran. 
    He said Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister forArab and African Affairs Hossein Abdollahian in an interview quoted by the Iranian news agency Arna on the sidelines of a meeting with agent , Iraqi Foreign Minister for political Affairs Nizar Khairallah in Tehran and seen by (long - Presse) that "his country 's call for the Iraqi side to lift the barriers in front of the Iranian commercial companies that prevent its commercial activities in Iraq." 
    he added Allahaan that "a meeting shared between the two political committee will assist in theimplementation of bilateral agreements in the field of economy, trade and the environment, as well as related activities consular domain boundaries. " 
    for his part , Deputy Foreign Minister of the Iraqi political Affairs Nizar Khairallah she said , according to IRNA that" Baghdad is ready to strengthen economic ties with Iran , "calling "continue to consult between Iran and Iraq within the framework of the joint political Committee." It is 
    noteworthy that there are many border crossing points between Iraq and Iran, in the provinces of Basra, Maysan, Wasit, Diyala, as well as the Kurdistan region, and that bilateral trade volume exceeded 14 billion dollars over in the past 2015.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:26 am