Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pentagon plans to accelerate its offensive against the backdrop Daash Karrada explosions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pentagon plans to accelerate its offensive against the backdrop Daash Karrada explosions Empty The Pentagon plans to accelerate its offensive against the backdrop Daash Karrada explosions

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2016, 3:15 am

[ltr]The Pentagon plans to accelerate its offensive against the backdrop Daash Karrada explosions[/ltr]

Since 07.06.2016 at 10:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It announced the US Department of Defense (Pentagon) that the explosion, which killed, last Sunday 0.250 people were killed in Karrada district in central Baghdad, will be paid to accelerating the pace of its attack on the organization Daash in Syria and Iraq, but it will not change its strategy in the international coalition against terrorists.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Department of Defense, the US, Peter Cook said that "Washington and Gen. Sean MacFarland, who leads the international coalition forces in Baghdad are" a close contact "with the Iraqi government after the massacre, but there is no plan to send more US troops to Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It quoted "Agence France Presse" for Cook as saying that "tighten the screws on the organization Daash would undermine its ability to carry out attacks in Baghdad or other parts of the world."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the Hntn sent special forces and additional military advisers to Iraq, so it exceeded the number of US elements in Iraq 4 Alav.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:36 am