Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health and the environment: 51% of deaths caused by the transition of disease and 65 percent of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health and the environment: 51% of deaths caused by the transition of disease and 65 percent of Iraq Empty Health and the environment: 51% of deaths caused by the transition of disease and 65 percent of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 5:57 am

Health and the environment: 51% of deaths caused by the transition of disease and 65 percent of Iraqis suffer obesity

Friday 22-07-2016 | 12:53:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News Minister of Health and Environment Adila Hamoud / said on Friday that 51% of deaths caused by the disease is transitional and 65% of Iraqis are suffering obesity.
    Hammoud said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, said the seriousness of the pathogen is transitional now constitute 51% of the causes of death such as heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure and cancer diseases in Iraq.
    It confirmed Hammoud during a symposium (the launch of the national results of the survey of risk factors for the disease non-transitional) and organized by the Ministry of Health and the Environment in collaboration with the Ministry of Planning and the World Health Organization confirmed the importance of conducting these surveys and in the light of the financial situation is difficult to limit and control the causes of these diseases, which are transmitted factors by infection, noting that more than 5 million people suffer from diabetes, and the disease of high blood pressure, the two million people infected. "
    And it showed that "for Disease Control comes through cooperation between the ministries and the citizen himself and take responsibility to control it and to achieve the precious key to reducing disease," asserting that "the strategic decision No. 227 of the Council of Ministers approved by the Council on National Strategy for control of Communicable Diseases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:38 am