Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than $ 2 billion in Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than $ 2 billion in Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq Empty More than $ 2 billion in Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Aug 2016, 3:38 am

More than $ 2 billion in Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq

 Baghdad / term 

It revealed the Iranian embassy in Iraq, on Saturday, a rise "significantly" in the value of the country 's non - oil exports to Iraq during the past four months. She pointed out that the achieved growth rate reached about 23%, by more than two billion dollars, and as pointed out that those numbers exceeded thevalue of exports for the same period of last year, confirmed that Iraq comes as the third largest trading partner for Iran after Turkey and China. He said the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Dnaii fled, in a press statement, followed up the "long", said that "Iran 's non - oil exports to Iraq during the first four months of the current Iranian year, starting from the month of last March, grew by 23% worth up to more than two billion dollars. " He Dnaii fled that " the growth achieved in trade with Iraq due to the strength of relations between the two countries at various levels of political, cultural and economic aspects." 
    For his part, Iran 's commercial attache in Iraq , Ibrahim Reza Zadeh said in a statement I followed the"long", said that " sum of what has been exported from the non - oil materials to Iraq during the first quarter of the current Iranian year, up to the 21st of July, reached the limits of two billion and 460 million dollars, "adding that" those numbers have risen compared to what was exported during the same period last year, which It stood up to one billion and 966 million dollars. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm