Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser: the next budget of more than 100 trillion Iraqi dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser: the next budget of more than 100 trillion Iraqi dinars Empty Abadi adviser: the next budget of more than 100 trillion Iraqi dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Aug 2016, 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/08/24 | 13:21

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadtouka financial advisor to the prime minister the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Wednesday, approve the 2017 budget before the end of the current fiscal year, revealing that the budget will amount to more than 100 trillion dinars , the price of oil to $ 35 a barrel, while considered that the budget next year represents a transition from war to Alsalam.oodhav Saleh , he said that " the budget would be presented to the House of Representatives for discussion and approval by the constitutional her timings specified in the month of September , " expected "approval before the end of the current fiscal year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 am