Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A CONFUSED HILLARY IN ORLANDO ASKS HER FOLLOWERS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS

Lobo
    Lobo

A CONFUSED HILLARY IN ORLANDO ASKS HER FOLLOWERS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS Empty A CONFUSED HILLARY IN ORLANDO ASKS HER FOLLOWERS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS

Post by Lobo Thu 22 Sep 2016, 2:18 pm

A CONFUSED HILLARY IN ORLANDO ASKS HER FOLLOWERS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS
    Submitted by IWB, on September 22nd, 2016

• inS

by Geoffrey Grider
    A CONFUSED HILLARY IN ORLANDO ASKS HER FOLLOWERS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS Hillary-clinton-orlando-rally-september-2016-dead-pool-933x445
    ADVERTISEMENT
    x

HILLARY CLINTON ASKS WHY SHE ISN’T BEATING DONALD TRUMP BY 50 POINTS

Poor, confused Hillary. America had a revolution over the last year and no one took the time to explain it to her. While she was alternately spending time in her daughter’s phony apartment/home health center and raising millions in the Hamptons, America cast an early vote for freedom and personal liberty. We also voted against globalism and the New World Order elites, of which she is a founding member.
    In 2008, Hillary was rejected by her own party for the nomination. In 2016, she won the nomination but is being, has been and will be rejected by the vast majority of the American people. Hillary and her team only have one option left, and everyone knows it – the Clinton Dead Pool. The only way she can win is more people have to start spontaneously “committing suicide” and receiving bullet wounds while out jogging and riding their bikes.
    We highly recommend that the next person the Trump Team hires is a food taster.

HILLARY CLINTON GAVE VOICE WEDNESDAY TO A QUESTION ON THE MINDS OF MANY OF HER FIERCEST ADVOCATES IN HER RACE AGAINST THE CONTROVERSY-PRONE DONALD TRUMP: WHY ISN’T SHE WAY, WAY AHEAD?

The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions, including investing in infrastructure, raising the minimum wage and supporting collective bargaining.

HILLARY CLINTON RALLY IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA (9/21/2016) HILLARY ORLANDO FLORIDA SPEECH:

In this video, Hillary is trying very hard to not raise her voice so she doesn’t trigger another coughing fit. Her voices raises for just a second at the 7:05 mark, and she immediately had to clear her throat. Interesting that the cameraman never shows a crowd shot. I guess the fact that her back row of supporters only goes 5 rows deep has something to do with that. Hmm…
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO - http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-confused-hillary-in-orlando-asks-her-followers-why-she-isnt-beating-donald-trump-by-50-points/
    v
    “Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald Trump’s record out to everybody. Nobody should be fooled.”
    Trump has sought to appeal to working-class voters through promises of job creation and the renegotiation of trade deals, among other things. But Clinton noted some of Trump’s anti-union positions and accused the real estate magnate of building his wealth by “stiffing small businesses and contractors.”
    “If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.” source
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/21/clinton-asks-why-she-isnt-beating-trump-by-50-points/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/a-confused-hillary-in-orlando-asks-her-followers-why-she-isnt-beating-donald-trump-by-50-points/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:01 pm