Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr declared conditions to participate in elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr declared conditions to participate in elections Empty Sadr declared conditions to participate in elections

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2016, 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr declared conditions to participate in elections

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Friday, his participation in the elections as "conditions , " noting that among those conditions theformation of a transient bloc quotas and changing the election , which he described as "politicized" UNHCR and the electoral law "unjust." 
    Locked chest politically race to form a "bloc trans "by attracting allies from other blocs. 
    Sadr has called for the beginning of last July, to" change "election law to support the delivery of true patriots to power and the need to " filter " the independent electoral Commission of appendages is independent. 
    Sadr said, at the beginning of a sermon prayers Friday in the mosque of Kufa , Najaf and attended ( the long - Presse), "I would like to announce that I have with the elections provided a concerted sincere efforts to reform project in the formation of a transient bloc quotas after public pressure to change the Commission politicized elections and the law of unfair elections", calling for "changing the face of corrupt and desperate to collect the majority reform whereby marquee reform change the reality of Iraq , the patient and his rescue of the occupation and the militia, terrorism and corruption. " 
    He said al- Sadr" I have developed a reform program we will announce it in the near future , "and urged his supporters" not to a failure to save Iraq under Iraq 's logo between the draft electoral reform and a draft election reform ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am