Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch Date for electronic certificates Wazzladat and mortality project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch Date for electronic certificates Wazzladat and mortality project Empty Launch Date for electronic certificates Wazzladat and mortality project

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 8:25 am

[size=22][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Announced Health Baghdad / Karkh Department, said on Wednesday the launch of electronic registration certificates Wazzladat and deaths in its hospitals project. 

The head of the department Gaspe nice Ahadjama in a statement, 'the importance of providing better services to citizens in the Karkh district , as well as simplification of procedures and standard routine transactions official and facilitate this came during a statement made by the media department , adding that the launch of electronic registration certificates of births and deaths in hospitals project is the first between the health departments in the provinces with the exception of the Kurdistan region. " 

He said Ahadjama that ' the aim of the launch of the project to obtain accurate information and less mistakes as well for the simplification of procedures for citizens and provide a database for health institutions'. 

for its part , director of planning and resource development Department Dalia Farouk explained that ' the department provided all supplies logistics to implement the project and to create all the business requirements and seek to introduce modern electronic automation software used globally in the work of all health institutions' . 

she said that Farooq 'project launch is a pioneer and modern step in providing the service and elect to keep abreast of scientific development and the initial step of the project will be launched in the coming days in the hospital and will be circulated to the rest of the primary health care sectors. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:40 pm