Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
wciappetta
Neno
Rocky
7 posters

After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82 billion back to the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82  billion back to the Central Bank  Empty After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82 billion back to the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:23 pm

After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82  billion back to the Central Bank

2013-06-29

Baghdad/JD/… Estimated funds which will be at the disposal of the Central Bank of Iraq after exit from Chapter 7 about $ 82 billion, amid warnings of Iraq’s creditors who are thirsty for such funds.

Member of Parliament MP Habib Terminal/JD/Agency: the size of the Iraqi funds to the Central Bank after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII is estimated at $ 82 billion, which would provide cover for the dinar and contributes to the Uploader of the economic situation.

And between the parties: the State measured as of today has become a fully sovereign Iraq and welaihdd international peace and security and should benefit as much as possible of this positive step.

He said Iraqi diplomacy succeeded in improving Iraq’s relationship with the region and with the world functions and return to the course to play.

Terminal problem, warned Iraq’s creditors who are thirsty for such funds, thus: but Iraq is to protect the United States.

The United States pledged under former US President George Bush to protect Iraq’s funds abroad, estimated at about 50 billion dollars, and that’s what preventing Iraq’s creditors claim over the past years due to the development of Iraq under the tutelage of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

And US President Barack Obama agreed to extend the protection of funds and Iraqi funds in the United States for an additional year.

And transfer of Foreign Ministry statement on 11 June: Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari met with us State Department Advisor Brett magharik, and discussed the Iraqi-American relations, the Syrian crisis and the political and security situation in the country. “

And received the Foreign Minister, according to the statement, the letter from the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the United States John Kerry, “u.s. President Barack Obama agreed to extend the special protection of funds and Iraqi funds in the United States for an additional year one”, the Minister said “the President’s decision to extend protection for an additional year is a symbol of our partnership in the context of the strategic framework agreement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82  billion back to the Central Bank  Empty Re: After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82 billion back to the Central Bank

Post by Neno Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:25 pm

Duck2000 was just shortly ago quoting this in chat... ;)

[12:01:02] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : BAGHDAD / JD / .. Mawal estimated that will be at the disposal of the Iraqi Central Bank after exit from Chapter VII by about $ 82 billion, amid warnings of Iraq's creditors hungry to claim this money.

[12:01:24] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : duck... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [12:01:25] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : A member of the House of Representatives MP Habib Terminal Agency / JD /: that الامول volume, which will return to the Iraqi Central Bank after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII is estimated at $ 82 billion, which would provide cover for
    [12:01:29] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : got something for you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [12:01:35] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [12:01:39] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : dinars and contributes to the lifter economic situation.
    [12:01:42] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : emailing it out now... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [12:01:55] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : And between Terminal: The state as measured from the balance and has today become a fully sovereign Iraq and and security Aahdd and international peace and is supposed to benefit as much as possible from this positive step.
    [12:02:08] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : He explained that the Iraqi diplomacy succeeded in improving Iraq's relationship with the region and the world functions and to return to the course that was played in the past.

[12:02:22] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Terminal warned of the problem of Iraq's creditors claim this hungry money, Mtdarka: But the Iraqi money is the protection of the United States of America.
    [12:02:39] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : It is noted that the United States has pledged in the era of former U.S. President George W. Bush to protect Iraq's assets abroad, estimated at $ 50 billion and this is what prevent Iraq's creditors demand them over the past years due to
    [12:02:43] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : You see me link abouve QUACK!!.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [12:02:57] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : the situation in Iraq under the tutelage of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
    [12:03:10] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Was approved by U.S. President Barack Obama to extend the protection of Iraqi funds and stocks in the United States for an additional year.
    [12:03:24] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : yes got it will look in few thanks

[12:04:13] @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Ok... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [12:04:41] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : Glad I'm here right now.

[12:05:27] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : lol if i was rite then .. then im rite now it has gone back to international standing. lol

[12:06:03] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : thanks neno
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82  billion back to the Central Bank  Empty Re: After coming out of Chapter VII .. 82 billion back to the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:29 pm

thanks Neno---Duck
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:17 pm

And between the parties: the State measured as of today has become a fully sovereign Iraq and welaihdd international peace and security and should benefit as much as possible of this positive step.

Yes indeed a complete restoration......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:29 pm

And how much will it take to cover our dinar?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

mochasmom wrote:And how much will it take to cover our dinar?
    Not sure about yours but mine, I am in for the long haul game... ;)
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:51 pm

I believe the 82 billion are funds frozen in US banks, not the DFI funds held by the Federal Reserve.  The belief is supported by the following statement:

It is likely Abawi "opens Iraq positively on the countries that succeed to convince companies to enter and work for the reconstruction of infrastructure and participation in strategic projects." He continues by saying that "out of Iraq would make him free to choose any country to deal with it economically or militarily," adding that "Iraq's wealth and potential pay all States to scramble to invest in it." Moreover says MP Aziz Mayahi, a member of the Economic Commission parliamentary, that "Iraq will be affected positively by leaving of Chapter VII," explaining that "the positive effects will begin through financial dealings with international banks to investment companies have expertise in large-scale projects."
    and demanded Mayahi, In a statement to the "long" yesterday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to "audit with the countries that were impeding Iraq would emerge from this chapter," adding that "all financial institutions dealing with Iraq, a chapter exists at the United Nations during the last period," adding that "all Iraqi funds exist in three banks only, designated by the United Nations, "stressing that" out of the country of the pain of this chapter will make us choose the fate of our money and choose the good bank. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alrafedain.net%2Findex.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D104927

As I recall, the DFI funds amount to hundreds of billions.  It has been designated (encumbered) for a specific purpose as a result of an agreement between Iraq and the UN.  This is why it does not show up on the CBI's balance sheet.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 29 Jun 2013, 2:06 pm

Yes proven, I agree with you as the CBI books for reserves of ONLY the USD is around 70 billion.. ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 4:21 pm

Thanks for copying that chat. Even though I was there I still reading over it....again & again....  ;) 
    Draft138
    Draft138
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Draft138 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:02 pm

This is the question I posed in another thread last Sunday.  I have to admit, I was surprised when no one responded to it, but its all good.:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:05 am