Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ISIS transfers its heavy weapons from Anbar to Syria

jedi17
    jedi17

ISIS transfers its heavy weapons from Anbar to Syria Empty ISIS transfers its heavy weapons from Anbar to Syria

Post by jedi17 Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:24 pm

ISIS transfers its heavy weapons from Anbar to Syria

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Anbar Operations Command announced on Friday, that the Islamic State group (ISIS) started to transfer its heavy weapons and military equipment from areas west of Anbar to Syria, in order to avoid being destroyed during the liberation battles.
    The Command said in a press statement, “ISIS started to transfer its heavy weapons, including different cannons, rockets launchers, tanks and armors, as well as large quantities of equipment, from the districts of Qaim, Rawa and Anah, west of Ramadi, to the Syrian city of Raqqa.”
    “The terrorist group is trying to transfer the largest quantities of weapons and vehicles from Anbar to Syria, in order to avoid the destruction of these weapons during the battles that will be launched soon to liberate the western areas of Anbar,” the statement added.

The Islamic State group captured the areas of Qaim, Rawa and Anah in early 2014, after fierce battles with security forces.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm