Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US oil company to withdraw from Iraqi Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US oil company to withdraw from Iraqi Kurdistan Empty US oil company to withdraw from Iraqi Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:19 am

[rtl]US oil company to withdraw from Iraqi Kurdistan[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]According to a report for "Iraq's oil", on Tuesday, that the US "ExxonMobil" multinational corporation, pulled out of the half-excavated areas that were operating in Iraqi Kurdistan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report quoted Ashti Hawrami, minister of natural resources in Iraqi Kurdistan and Lauren Kerr, a spokeswoman for "Exxon Mobil" as saying that the company withdrew from the concession areas "Qarahanjir" Eastern "Arbat" and "Betoath."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He quoted the minister as saying: "Some of the companies did not comply with the contracted deadline, and under the contract had to give up these areas."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And Chevron gave up the second-largest US oil company after "ExxonMobil" for "Rove" zone in northern Erbil at the end of 2015 but continued to test wells in the concession "Sarta".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Since 2014, global oil companies abandoned 19 concession area in Iraqi Kurdistan, according to a report blobs.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 pm