Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
jedi17
csd9013
duck2000
Lobo
zimi31
sassy
Rocky
11 posters

Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul - Page 2 Empty Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ltr]Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul[/ltr]

Since 11/01/2017 17:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Ambassador to Turkey Hicham Alaoui announced on Tuesday that Turkish troops would withdraw from the camp (Ba'shiqah) near the city of Mosul in northern Iraq after the completion of the process of liberation of the city to organize the so-called (Daesh).[/ltr]
    [ltr]Allawi said at a news conference that his country is "not looking to Turkey's participation in the ongoing liberalization of Mosul, the military operations will end in three months," noting that the Iraqi forces will purge the city (Sinjar) Iraq of the PKK.[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, Turkish Defense Minister Fikri Aishq that Ankara and Baghdad would discuss the issue of withdrawal after removing organizations "terrorist" from the region, stressing that the presence of Turkish troops in the camp (Ba'shiqah) was "for the purpose" with Ankara to respect for the unity of the Iraqi territory.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that "the Iraqi-Turkish relations will not advance one step unless Turkey withdraws its troops from the camp."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim has paid an official visit to Baghdad last Saturday, is the first senior Turkish official, where the two sides said in a joint statement at the conclusion of the third meeting of the Supreme Council for strategic cooperation between the two countries at the camp (Ba'shiqah) is the camp Araca.anthy 29 / m h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul

Post by zimi31 Wed 11 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

Screwball wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:End of jan, middle of feb fingers crossed
    I prefer to go with end of feb...

I just want it to end...before I do    lol!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraq's ambassador to Ankara: Turkey will withdraw from Iraq after the liberation of Mosul

Post by weslin3 Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

zimi31 wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:End of jan, middle of feb fingers crossed
    I prefer to go with end of feb...

I just want it to end...before I do    lol!
    Me too zimi!!!! thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:40 pm