Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Half a million "without an Iraqi" Baghdad demanding compensate Kuwait and threaten international cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Half a million "without an Iraqi" Baghdad demanding compensate Kuwait and threaten international cou Empty Half a million "without an Iraqi" Baghdad demanding compensate Kuwait and threaten international cou

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2013, 5:02 pm

Half a million "without an Iraqi" Baghdad demanding compensate Kuwait and threaten international courts

 Muthanna / Range Press

Student politicians and concerned Iraqi federal government need to claim international bodies to intervene to force the Kuwaiti authorities to compensate Iraqis who deported during the events of the Gulf War (1990-1991), confirming the presence of half a million who have been subjected to the confiscation of "rights, money and collective punishment" simply because they are Iraqis.

The slice "stateless" in Muthanna province of slides that have suffered since 1990, of marginalization and exclusion continued, both sides Kuwaiti and Iraqi, especially after he was expelled from Kuwait after the confiscation of their movable and immovable property, and to judge many of them penalties "harsh" amounted penalty to the extent Khalifa Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

He says MP Khalid Djiashi, for the Liberal bloc, which sponsors the rally to demand the rights of stateless بالمثنى, in an interview to (range Press), said that "tens of thousands of Iraqis who live in Kuwait have been subjected to abuse and homelessness and the confiscation of the rights and money," noting that "the province of Muthanna, comprising Nearly 800 families of this segment were displaced and still to this day without recall rights. "
    And calls Djiashi to the need for "immediate Kuwait's claim for compensation for those who confiscated their money was deported," and threatens to "sue compensation in international courts American, Canadian and European against Kuwait if it is not compensated."

It calls for MP Saad Hamza, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), the Iraqi government should be "the formation of a specialized committee and active to demand that the Kuwaiti government compensation suitable for damage deportees Iraqis from psychological damage and material," and calling on the government "not to alienate the rights of those deportees who have suffered from persecution, displacement and confiscation of rights. "

For his part, says Hamid Mustafa, (57 years old), in an interview to the (long-Presse), "I was born in Kuwait and served in the army 14 years and gradually until they reached the rank of sergeant," and adds that "the Kuwaiti authorities knew after the events of the Gulf War, I am from Iraqi origin sentenced to death, but I managed to escape with my family, thanks to my Card. "
    He continues, Mustafa said, "We have confiscated my house and my sheep and my cars and did not think a indemnify us," he adds, "I call on the Kuwaiti authorities for compensation for my services and أملاكي that stayed there."
    In turn, says Ali Al-Hajri, who works in the Department of Displacement and Migration in Muthanna province, in an interview to (range Press), said that "with the department statistical names of half a million deportee Iraqis from Kuwait distributors in Samawah, Basra, Nasiriyah, Mosul and Hilla, Salahuddin and Wasit," and asserts that " Most of these deportees were working in the police, military and civilian circles they of Bedoons ".
    Hajri stresses the need to "claim international bodies to put pressure on the Kuwaiti government and its claim for these deportees and exchange entitlements", and demands that the Iraqi government should "give them the rights that have been denied them."
    Meanwhile, says Haider al-Awadi, director of the Organization (Sawa) for Human Rights in Muthanna during an interview to (range Press), "The slice stateless carry papers identification and labels emphasize the work of its members in the civil institutions and the Kuwaiti military," and shows that they are "still retain passports travel issued by the Kuwaiti authorities. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/447775/%25D9%2586%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581-%25D9%2585%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D9%2588%25D9%2586-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25AF%25D9%2588%25D9%2586-%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D8%25B7%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2588%25D9%2586-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25BA%25D8%25AF%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AF-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25AA%25D8%25B9%25D9%2588%25D9%258A

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:38 am