Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait agrees to compensate the Iraqi exiles after the invasion of the former regime

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Kuwait agrees to compensate the Iraqi exiles after the invasion of the former regime Empty Kuwait agrees to compensate the Iraqi exiles after the invasion of the former regime

Post by Bama Diva Mon 07 Apr 2014, 6:06 pm

April 7, 2014 14:58

Kuwait has agreed to compensate the Iraqi exiles after the invasion of the former regime.

A statement by the Office of the Vice Presidency of the Republic Day, "it was to hold a meeting with the Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and offered him the problem of Iraqis living in Kuwait before 1991 and who were the dimensions of some of them after the Gulf War without obtaining entitlements of security and bonuses, was approved by the Prince to give them those rights after the submission of requests to this effect with the documents to prove it. "

The statement added that those who have such rights of citizens review Affairs Department of the Office of the Vice President to submit their applications.

http://burathanews.com/news/233798.html

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:42 am