Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran-Iraq gas pipeline goes into operation Tuesday: minister

jedi17
    jedi17

Iran-Iraq gas pipeline goes into operation Tuesday: minister Empty Iran-Iraq gas pipeline goes into operation Tuesday: minister

Post by jedi17 Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:42 pm

[size=39]Iran-Iraq gas pipeline goes into operation Tuesday: minister[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Representational photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iran will begin next Tuesday the operation of a pipeline supplying natural gas to Iraq, Iran’s oil minister said Saturday.
    Bijan Zangeneh was quoted by Iranian agency Tasnim as saying that the pumping of natural gas through the pipeline begins are slated to begin on Tuesday based on a memo signed by both countries in 2009.
    The deal involves Iranian supplies between 20-25 million cubic meters of gas to Iraq. It was supposed to go into force in 2013, but was delayed by security issues in Iraq. Its enforcement this week crowns two months of intensive negotiations.
    Last October, the two countries signed a similar deal, but stipulates 25-40 million cubic meters to an oil station in Iraqi’s province of Basra.
    Also on Saturday, Iraq’s oil ministry said Basrah Gas Company exported a 1500-ton shipment of liquefied natural gas (LNG), its first during 2017. Daily LNG production by the company has also surged to 4300 tons per day, the ministry said.
    It said condensates exports stood at 22300 cubic meters for Saturday.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:41 pm