Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rapporteur of the parliament: the House of Representatives is to determine the "accept" or "deny" a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rapporteur of the parliament: the House of Representatives is to determine the "accept" or "deny" a Empty Rapporteur of the parliament: the House of Representatives is to determine the "accept" or "deny" a

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2017, 3:24 am

[size=30]Rapporteur of the parliament: the House of Representatives is to determine the "accept" or "deny" any agreement[/size]
    29/01/2017 11:42 | Number of Views: 23
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said the Iraqi parliament rapporteur MP Imad Youkhana Today, that any agreement up to the House ofRepresentatives is to determine acceptance or rejection, noting that it is possible to re - consider some of theagreements for the benefit of Iraq.
    Youkhana said in an interview for "direction" that "this principle when they are caught by the other party shall be signed by the government of the Council identifies either acceptance or rejection by the voter in the Convention of the Council of Representatives."
    As he emphasized that "the issuance of any decision of the House of Representatives government would be bound by it, stressing the need to stop the demarcation of the border with the Kuwaiti side and reconsider the agreement."
    It is said that he refused to deputies from different blocks of the new demarcation of the border with Kuwait's decision to truncate the Khawr Abd Allah, and called for Parliament to take a clear position with an emphasis on approaching the government, especially the Foreign Ministry to clarify the facts.
    The MP said Mazen Mezni told a joint news conference with other lawmakers today that "the government does not respect the Iraqi ground away from the commitment in Ardh Iraq," warning the government of indulgence in any compromise detrimental to national interests.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:59 pm