Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

One million dollars to release kidnapped oil engineer

chouchou
    chouchou

One million dollars to release kidnapped oil engineer  Empty One million dollars to release kidnapped oil engineer

Post by chouchou Wed 17 Jul 2013, 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A close source to the kidnapped oil engineer in Kirkuk said that the kidnappers demanded the family of the kidnapped engineer of one million dollars for his release.

Unidentified men kidnapped two days ago radiography the official in Hamrin oil field

“The group that carried out the kidnapping send a message to the family of the kidnapped , asking them to pay one million dollars to release the hostage,” the source said.

The source did not give any other details

“The armed group stopped the car that was carrying the radiography group’s official in developing Hamrin project of oil field (about 60 years old) and kidnapped him,” the source who asked for anonymity told “Shafaq News”.

“The attacking group took the kidnapped and the car in which he was traveling to an unknown destination, leaving three people who were in the car free,” the source added.

Developing Hamrin oil field project is one of the projects implemented by the oil projects company affiliated to north projects board

It is worth mentioning that an unidentified armed group had kidnapped last June , 22 people within the boundaries of Hamrin area, the remains of seven of them only were found by the police forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm