Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump ... in the footsteps of Kuwait attaches visa for five countries including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump ... in the footsteps of Kuwait attaches visa for five countries including Iraq Empty Trump ... in the footsteps of Kuwait attaches visa for five countries including Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2017, 2:07 am

[size=30]Trump ... in the footsteps of Kuwait attaches visa for five countries including Iraq[/size]
    02/02/2017 06:49 | Number of Views: 1979
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press
    Kuwait was suspended on Thursday, issuing visas and tourist trade entry and visit to the citizens of five countries, namely Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.

The news agency (Sputnik) Russian for the Kuwaiti government that "the citizens of the five countries are barred from obtaining a visa, and it is concerned about the potential of immigration extremists, terrorists."

The decision came as Kuwaiti, one day after the imposition of US President Donald Trump on a private seven predominantly Muslim countries including Iraq restrictions. Kuwaiti sources said: "The ban was due to the instability of Alkhms, countries and it will be lifted as soon as the security situation improves in these countries."

It is worth mentioning that Kuwait is the only country that has prevented the entry of Syrians to it before Trump's decision since 2011.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:25 am