Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran calls on Iraq to lift entry visa between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran calls on Iraq to lift entry visa between the two countries Empty Iran calls on Iraq to lift entry visa between the two countries

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2016, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The road between the port city of Kut and Zurbatiyah border with Iran Imaging (Jabbar Bjay)
    Iran calls on Iraq to lift entry visa between the two countries

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 
    24/12/2016 19:12 
    Number of Views: 2340

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Iran unveiled on Saturday, its demand for Iraq to lift entry visa between the two countries, indicating that Iraqi officials "are open" about the idea.
    He said the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Dnaii fled, in comments carried by the statements agency Tasnim Tasnim Iranian news agency, and followed up (range Press), said that "Tehran and Baghdad are considering a move to raise the requirement to obtain an entry among the passengers countries visa," adding that "Iran has submitted a request Iraq in this regard and that the Iraqi side is open about the idea. "
    He saw fled, that "it will increase the number of passengers between the two countries," noting that "the embassy is still waiting for the Iraqi side responded to their request."
    The ambassador added that "Iraqi officials are open to the idea of ​​raising the requirement to obtain a visa for travelers from the citizens of the two countries."
    The millions of Iranians crossing the border with Iraq every year to visit the holy shrines, and they are forced to pay forty dollars for a visa.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:10 am