Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes to modify its "Iraq slogan" the Electoral Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes to modify its "Iraq slogan" the Electoral Commission Empty Parliament resumes to modify its "Iraq slogan" the Electoral Commission

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2017, 4:00 am

[size=32]
    Parliament resumes to modify its "Iraq slogan" the Electoral Commission[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Twilight News / Iraqi Council of Representatives resumed its meeting Tuesday, discussing among other bills. 
    The agenda of the meeting included the completion of voting on the draft Iraqi academics union law. The vote on the draft law amending the Law of the Republic of Iraq logo and stamped, an oral question addressed to the Minister of Water Resources, by the MP Hanan al. 
    The table also includes committee only report from the defense about the security situation and operations editor of Mosul. The first reading of a bill abolishing the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution Act (1631) for the year 1980. Health and Environment Committee 's report on radioactive contamination in the slaughter area and thirst (Pacific) market. The discussion of the draft report of the Ministry of Defence Act. Report and discuss the legal project accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Maritime Labour Convention of 2006 and the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the identity documents sailors No. agreement (185) for the year 2003. The report and discussion of the proposed Second Amendment to the Law of the Independent Higher Commission for Elections Law No. (11) for the year 2007. The quarterly activity of the Committee 's report integrity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:01 am