Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister renews its commitment to the fight against all aspects of corruption that messing s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister renews its commitment to the fight against all aspects of corruption that messing s Empty Finance Minister renews its commitment to the fight against all aspects of corruption that messing s

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 am

[size=30]Finance Minister renews its commitment to the fight against all aspects of corruption that messing state revenues[/size]
     February 27, 2017 » Views: 6 Show
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The country today - BAGHDAD -
    Search and Minister of Finance Agency, Dr. Abdul Razzaq al-Issa with a delegation of the parliamentary finance committee non-oil revenues file and the fight against corruption.
    A statement issued by the ministry, said that "the conferees agreed on the need to increase the ceiling of non-oil revenues of the state they constitute an important financial weight would reduce the deficit in the federal budget gap and reduces the area of ​​the current crisis."
     The new Al-Issa said in the statement, "the Ministry of Finance's commitment to the fight against all aspects of corruption that messing state revenues, especially non-oil ones, stressing the importance of activating and audit the tax and customs Files".
    On his part, the Finance Committee parliamentary delegation headed by MP Mohammed Halbusi hope develop procedural and urgent steps to adjust the financial details of the state in order to face the economic consequences imposed by the financial crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 am