Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

COI tracks money and drugs for 500 senior official

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

COI tracks money and drugs for 500 senior official Empty COI tracks money and drugs for 500 senior official

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2017, 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    COI tracks money and drugs for 500 senior official

 Baghdad / term 

It revealed the Integrity Commission, on Saturday, that the prevention of the Department of Investigation of the teams followed the movement of senior government officials , money and control the expected cases of the abuse of bribery in some governmental institutions. 
    She Prevention Department, in a statement seen (range) a copy of it, it was "carried out in one month (135) a visit to a group government and private banks, the Securities Commission and the Directorate of Traffic and Public Registrar of Companies and the General Authority for taxes and the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Iraqi market for securities to match the installed information disclosure of financial accounts provided to them by government officials charged with the duty of disclosure forms for their financial interests , "indicating that" the number of taxpayers who have been research and investigation and matching their assets amounted to (500) is expensive. " 
    The circle to "do its teams to (30) visit to government agencies included the office of the Inspector General in the Ministries of Education, Interior and directorates general of passports public statements in sub - Kadhimiya and Adhamiya national card and conditions of New Baghdad, Sadr City, in addition to the directorates of education Karkh first, second and third, and equipment Karkh and breeding Rusafa first, second and civil education and vocational education. " 
    Circle Amnesty said it was "carried out the anti - bribery teams of the Department of Prevention during the same period (24) field visit included some of the ministries of health and finance departments, labor and social affairs."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:20 am