Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement to accelerate the implementation of 19 projects Astratejo Mtlkia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement to accelerate the implementation of 19 projects Astratejo Mtlkia Empty Agreement to accelerate the implementation of 19 projects Astratejo Mtlkia

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 3:40 am

Agreement to accelerate the implementation of 19 projects Astratejo Mtlkia

07/26/2013 01:59
    Baghdad Provincial Council confirmed that the start of coordination with the Municipality of Baghdad to speed up the implementation of 19 strategically Mtlkia the projects.

A member of the Council of defense Taha, on Friday, "the provincial council is determined to end the problem of delay in completion of the projects and deliverables duration of time specified in the contract and will work in coordination with the Municipality of Baghdad to address this problem." He pointed out that "there are 19 projects strategically Mtlkia the work will accelerate during the next week."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:56 am