Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chinese company that won the development of Al Dhafriya field: The competition in the two licens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chinese company that won the development of Al Dhafriya field: The competition in the two licens Empty The Chinese company that won the development of Al Dhafriya field: The competition in the two licens

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2024, 3:40 pm

The Chinese company that won the development of Al Dhafriya field: The competition in the two licensing rounds was transparent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Chinese Anton Oil Company, which won the development of the Al-Dhafriya field in Wasit, on Monday praised the Iraqi government’s actions in the fifth and sixth round annexes, stressing that the competition between companies for the plots and opportunities offered was transparent.
    The head of the company's branch in Iraq, Zhu Low, said in a statement, reported by the official news agency, and seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that "the company won the contract to develop the Al-Dhafriya field in Wasit, and this comes as a continuation of our active role in Iraq, as we have been present for about ten years."

He added, "The company works in the fields of Halfaya, West Qurna, Al-Ahdab field, and the field east of Baghdad, and winning the Al-Dhafriya field contract will allow us to expand our work in Iraq, and the procedures for competing for contracts in the licensing rounds were very transparent."

He continued, "After winning the Al-Dhafriya field, we will focus on developing it with the capabilities we have. Naturally, the new contract will contribute to providing new job opportunities for Iraqi workers and make us contribute to providing opportunities for youth and reducing unemployment."

Views 51
    Added 05/13/2024 - 9:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:01 am