Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Supreme Council will succeed «law» and advocacy in the management of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Supreme Council will succeed «law» and advocacy in the management of the country  Empty The Supreme Council will succeed «law» and advocacy in the management of the country

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:45 am

The Supreme Council will succeed «law» and advocacy in the management of the country

07/27/2013 21:12:56
    The future of Iraq / special source confirmed early, on Saturday, that the State of Law coalition led by al-Maliki will not be able to stay on top of power after the next parliamentary elections as a result failing to manage the helm of government in the country, indicating, according to the expectations of international, that the Supreme Council will substitute him during the period next. The source said the future of Iraq »that« coalition of state law and the Islamic Dawa Party سينحسر their role in the Iraqi political scene after 2014 unless interfere with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki بصلاحياته and hampers next parliamentary elections or to ignite a civil war in the country. The source explained that «the international reports which precede each maturity election which determine the features of the broth in Iraq's political, namely, (report American League for the new Iraq) and the United Nations report« the level of democracy and peaceful transfer of power in Iraq »report« the European Union and Israel »agreed to all of the failure of Maliki's coalition in the management of the country as a result of the poor conditions and high rates of corruption and deterioration of security, political and sectarian conflicts, nationalism, and delayed the country is very large despite their resources giant. The source of that «the reports mentioned also agreed that the Supreme Council and his ally, the Liberal bloc would be an alternative to Maliki's coalition in the coming period to take over the reins of power through the ballot box as the legitimate representative of the largest component in spite of their differences in views on federalism. The source expected that «the work of the Supreme Council to persuade its ally to accept federalism on the basis of administrative rather than sectarian nationalism», pointing out that «the politicians and leaders of the coalition of state law and the Dawa Party fully understand that they would be deported, as happened in the local elections after losing the position of governor in a number of provinces, but seems to be their intention may not differ from the intentions of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt burned scene that I did not master, as he put it. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:27 am