Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice longer absentee interrogation is important for the continuation of his duties in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice longer absentee interrogation is important for the continuation of his duties in Parliament Empty Vice longer absentee interrogation is important for the continuation of his duties in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 2:30 am

Vice longer absentee interrogation is important for the continuation of his duties in Parliament
      Saturday 11 March 2017 time 10:51 (20 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Vice longer absentee interrogation is important for the continuation of his duties in Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Sky Press .... 

He stressed the legal committee member of the Parliamentary Secretary Baker, Saturday, that the interrogation absentee is a way out important for the continuation of the House of Representatives in his oversight in the absence of official questioner attend without a legitimate excuse, pointing out that the Council can question the minister or official acting as his right to question principals.

He said Baker in a statement received "Sky Press," "The House of Representatives allocated Thursday's session to question the head of the media and communications agency, has this interrogation raised two important issues are questioning absentee and questioned the agent, and got a difference of views on the possibility of the House of Representatives to question the official absentia in case of not attending to the Council on schedule in advance for questioning. "

He added, that "According to my opinion as a member of the parliamentary legal committee, I see that the Iraqi constitution in force did not address the actions to be taken in the event of failure to attend the official questioned in front of the House of Representatives without a legitimate excuse, as to not touch the grill agent, ie that the material 61 / VII. c, and e-Eighth touched on the subject of interrogation without solving the two problems the previous two. "

He said Baker, "but that the text of Article 61 / II is very clear and speaks for jurisdiction oversight in absolute terms, which states ((The Council of Representatives, including the following ((Second: Monitoring the performance of the executive authority)), because the exercise of the powers supervisory for the authority of the legislature considered of the essential principles of maintaining the balance between the authorities in the parliamentary system as stated in Article I of the current Constitution, and it was necessary for the House to find a solution to the shortage contained in the Constitution in order not to disrupt the supervisory role of the Council, Valastjawab absentee is a way out important for the continuation of the Council in his oversight in the absence of charge questioner attend without a legitimate excuse, especially since the subject of withdrawal of confidence as linked to interrogations in accordance with Article 61 Eighth Constitution (a) and must come after not convinced the Council answers the questioner, and may be interpreted not to the audience that the questioner is unable to respond to questions addressed to him. "

The member of the legal committee of parliamentary, that "As for the questioning of the agent and I see also that the Council can be performed to question a minister or official acting as his right to question counties, according to Article 61 / II, and that the responsibility enjoyed by the charge consists of exercising the powers Executive and there is no objection to questioning if they won official questioned the confidence of the House of Representatives as long as the exercises the powers of executive, as it applies the principle of the agency Kalosalh, especially since the Iraqi state administered a lot of ministries and institutions acting in order to go beyond fears of lack of candidates for the Board confidence or questioned in if there are violations in their work. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:57 pm