Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killed and wounded 160 Iraqi pilgrims in Damascus suburb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Killed and wounded 160 Iraqi pilgrims in Damascus suburb Empty Killed and wounded 160 Iraqi pilgrims in Damascus suburb

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Killed and wounded 160 Iraqi pilgrims in Damascus suburb

 Baghdad / term 

Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced, yesterday, killing and wounding 160 Iraqis in a bombing at a bus to transport visitors the Syrian city of Damascus. 
    According to Ahmad Jamal, the official Foreign Ministry spokesman, in a statement it received (range) a copy of it, that " the Iraqi Foreign Ministry is following the efforts of asses through the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Damascus, criminal terrorist operation that targeted Iraqis visiting the holy shrines in the Bab al-Saghir , Damascus area." 
    The beauty of "Preliminary statistics indicate the fall of nearly forty martyr Iraqis and a hundred and twenty wounded after targeting Basathm improvised explosive devices, where the ministry has formed a crisis cell in cooperation with the Syrian authorities to count the names of all the martyrs and the wounded as well as quick action to provide aircraft to transport the bodies of the martyrs." 
    He said Foreign Ministry spokesman "We call on the international community to denounce this heinous terrorist crime that targeted Iraqi civilians visiting the holy shrines with the need to take a firm and decisive stance toward the Takfiri groups caused them." The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, announced on Saturday that at least 44 people were killed and dozens injured in two bomb blasts rocked the capital , Damascus, noting that " the Iraqi Shiite pilgrims were among the dead." The observatory said in a statement seen (range) a copy of it, that "one of the blasts , a suicide bomber targeted a small door and around a cemetery in Shaghour neighborhood in the old city of Damascus , which includes tombs is some Shiite and Sunni religious shrines." 
    And confirmed the official Syrian news agency (SANA), I followed the news in the (range), that " the blasts Najman for two explosive devices were placed near the cemetery."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:58 am