Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry strongly condemns an attack that killed and wounded in London

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry strongly condemns an attack that killed and wounded in London Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry strongly condemns an attack that killed and wounded in London

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

Iraqi Foreign Ministry strongly condemns an attack that killed and wounded in London

Political Since 2017-03-22 at 22:17 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry has strongly condemned an earlier attack in London on Wednesday that killed and wounded.
    "The Iraqi Foreign Ministry strongly condemns the terrorist act that took place in the vicinity of the parliament building in the British capital of London," ministry spokesman Ahmed Jamal said in a press statement.
    "The Foreign Ministry affirms Iraq's full solidarity with the United Kingdom and stands with it against any terrorist act that targets its security and stability."
    The Iraqi foreign ministry called on the international community to "further efforts to eliminate the intellectual roots of terrorism and sources of support and funding."
    Four people, including a police officer and the attacker, were killed and another 20 were wounded after an attack outside the British Parliament building in London, according to the Associated Press, quoting British police.
    British police said they were treating the attack as a "terrorist".
    Witnesses had earlier told the media that the attacker ran over a number of pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before his car rammed into a barrier in front of the parliament building. He then got out of the car carrying a knife and stabbed a policeman and then shot him.
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:18 pm