Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: the final stage of the current parliamentary session will see many political differ

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for Iraq: the final stage of the current parliamentary session will see many political differ Empty Deputy for Iraq: the final stage of the current parliamentary session will see many political differ

Post by Hkp1 Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:21 pm

Deputy for Iraq: the final stage of the current parliamentary session will see many political differences

29-07-2013 06:02 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). MP/forecast iraqiya Thamer Al-alwani, the last phase of the current session of the legislature many political differences and divisions between the blocks.

He said Al-alwani (News Agency): most of the political blocs are vying for their interests and personal gains to public interests, stressing that despite the existence of these differences but the House managed to discuss many important issues which have been the subject of controversy within the political blocs during the previous parliamentary sessions.

Explained: that discussion and consensus among the political blocs had positive effects and nice unblock all the differences among political blocs.

The political arena has multiple differences among political blocs, including about laws accumulated shelves House./finished/31. h. p/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm