Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks evaluate the course on the role of the compliance department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of private banks evaluate the course on the role of the compliance department Empty Association of private banks evaluate the course on the role of the compliance department

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 4:18 am

Association of private banks evaluate the course on the role of the compliance department

Economy News / special ...

Iraqi private banks set up the Association in cooperation with the firm (KPMG), on Tuesday morning, a course on the role of the compliance department.
    And take part in the session (80) trainees from government and private Iraqi banks, and the cycle continues for three days, which is part of the training program launched by the Association early this year in 2017 for the development of banking personnel in Iraq.
    Participants receive in the course of lectures by professors who are competent in the role of the compliance departments

It is said that the function of compliance with its objective to ensure the compliance of banks and internal policy with all laws and regulations, instructions and orders and rules of conduct and sound banking practices issued by local and international regulatory authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:52 pm