Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

rocky

Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by rocky on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/06/01 | 11:50

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News special examined the Iraqi private banks association with a team of US Treasury Akharalmostagdat pertaining to the banking sector in Iraq, and representatives of theIraqi private banks association comprehensive report on the constraints and limitations faced by private banks , thebanking sector put an offer , also touched on the efforts of the Association to develop the efficiency of the banking sector in particular in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing, through the training ofworkers in this sector in cooperation with the ACAMS International Foundation. representatives of the US Treasury and pointed to the Iraqi Central Bank 's decision on stopping 300 banking firm for the purpose of be subject to scrutiny by the standards followed by the central bank, said representatives of the US Treasury support for theplans of the Central Bank of Iraq to Ttoiralqtaa banking and subjected to Maiaratah in the fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. They also discussed the need for the banking Ttoiralqtaa and overcome obstacles in order to take a real role. ended
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Diamond
All In Investor
All In Investor

Re: Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 6:34 am

OOOOOHHHHH da treasury is in da house lol
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Iraqi private banks association was discussing with representatives of the US Treasury Department Ak

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OOOOOHHHHH da treasury is in da house lol
They have been for over 2 weeks supposedly... They smell out $$$.
Diamond
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:13 am

weslin dem boys better at findin money, than a dog is at findin a bisquit lol
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:42 am

Just their presence makes this all more interesting with the time frame of the IMF and WB breathing down their necks telling them what to do right now....
Diamond
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:44 am

Now weslin, an my granny usta say, ya cookin with hot water lol
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:47 am

So..... Nothing gets cooked without hot water.... As my granny use to say.... wink
Diamond
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by Diamond on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 9:49 am

id look to see my dear ol'granny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jan 2018, 1:23 pm