Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ihsan g.: political crisis will see a breakthrough in the coming period

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ihsan g.: political crisis will see a breakthrough in the coming period Empty Ihsan g.: political crisis will see a breakthrough in the coming period

Post by Hkp1 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 12:51 am

Ihsan g.: political crisis will see a breakthrough in the coming period

30-07-2013 06:51 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Expose a member of State of law Coalition MP/Ihsan Al-Awadi, a significant political dynamic between the leaders of the blocs to reach solutions to the outstanding problems between them.

He said Awadi (News Agency): that Iraq is experiencing strong political Raca, in order to reach agreements on resolving outstanding problems on laws between political blocs, even though we have not seen anything on the ground.

He: hope that Iraq is experiencing a positive atmosphere through resolving outstanding problems that have been postponed for a long time in coming parliamentary stage.

This member State has invited Deputy of law//Jinan albrism, leaders of the political blocs to the need to develop the necessary solutions to end the political crisis in the country./finished/31. h. p/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:58 pm