Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advocacy and affirm virtue to sustain the dialogue between the political forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advocacy and affirm virtue to sustain the dialogue between the political forces Empty Advocacy and affirm virtue to sustain the dialogue between the political forces

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2017, 2:25 am

17/03/2017 09:59 | Number of Views: 1 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Advocacy and Virtue parties stressed the importance of the perpetuation of the dialogue between all political forces in order to reach the vision of converging on various issues.
    The Vice-President of the Republic Office of the Secretary General of the Dawa Party, the Islamic Nuri al-Maliki said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that last "received, on Thursday evening, the Secretary-General of the Islamic Virtue Party Abdul Hussein al-Musawi," noting that "the two sides discussed developments in the political and security situation and progress within the coming operation O Nineveh, and the victories achieved by our security forces and the popular crowd" .
    The two sides, according to the statement, "The importance of the perpetuation of the dialogue between all political forces to get to see a close in the various issues and topics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:00 pm