Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleem al-Jubouri reason to sustain the dialogue and postpone hearings protesters Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleem al-Jubouri reason to sustain the dialogue and postpone hearings protesters Representatives Empty Saleem al-Jubouri reason to sustain the dialogue and postpone hearings protesters Representatives

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 6:20 am

[ltr]Saleem al-Jubouri reason to sustain the dialogue and postpone hearings protesters Representatives[/ltr]

Since 16/04/2016 13:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed former House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Saturday, not to allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped this national consensus through the erosion of trust between the political and popular events and try to find a chance to pass the foreign projects that harm Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in his speech, addressing the Iraqi people vassal / balances News /, "I have sacrificed and you gave thousands of martyrs price for the stability of Iraq and its security and sovereignty, and still our heroine facing the enemy Daash on the fighting fronts and achieved great victories quality, in addition to our response stressful difficult economic conditions which need to solidarity and coming together, "pointing out" we were and we still believe that Iraq is the most precious of all the details of personal and partisan and sectarian nationalism is the tent that brings us together and unites us. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, addressing the protestors and demonstrators from the News of the Iraqi people "have we move together to achieve the reform that we agreed upon and Taahidna to accomplish," stressing the need "not to allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped this national consensus through the erosion of trust between the political and popular events and try to find a chance to pass the foreign projects harm Iraq and its future. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the "great respect for the views of the House of Representatives in the House of Representatives who have the opinion is respected, and based on this great value, I saw that the meetings of the Council postpones formally invite all the political blocs and sages who are keen on the future of the political process, which is the future of Iraq to maintain the dialogue during the days coming and finding solutions to the country out of the bottleneck and then there will be a curriculum cacophony of talking about parliaments or two destinations or Khandeghin, but is the only one of the Iraqi parliament, which represents the legislative and constitutional authority in the country, which does not want its convening unless we were together on the word either, which is expected to the Iraqi people that offers solutions to problems not to come back this council active as it was in the last two years of the life of this session, wishing everyone carry higher national responsibility. "ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:27 pm