Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq: all settlement papers on its way to failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq: all settlement papers on its way to failure Empty Mutlaq: all settlement papers on its way to failure

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2017, 2:14 am

Mutlaq: all settlement papers on its way to failure

12/04/2017

Criticized the MP for the Union of Forces Hamid al-Mutlaq, today, paper Sunni and Shiite, including initiatives Osama Najafi and Salim al-Jubouri settlement, saying that all the paperwork is on its way to failure.
    Mutlaq in an interview for "direction" that "the Shiite alliance and the Sunni alliance is going on in a vicious circle," he added, stressing lack of conviction Borkta Salim al-Jubouri and Osama Najafi, as he put it.
    He called on politicians to go to "project a real citizen and building in support of the law and the system of civil institutions," noting that "this project does not need to theories."
    He explained that "the Iraqi people want to be united after suffering from the harbingers of the last stage," calling to "ensure the rights of Shiite and Sunni as equal citizens."
    He pointed out that "foreign intervention aimed at dividing Iraq," he said. "If the Iraqis do not unite, we need to enter an external party."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:47 am