Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In short

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In short Empty In short

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 1:36 am

In short

Prevent the import of potatoes and cucumbers ,
    said the official spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture Hamid Naev, in a statement that " the ministry as a result of the services provided by farmers and peasants , whether in the field of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and modern technologies in the field of irrigation, accordingly prevented the Ministry of Agriculture to import crops (potatoes and cucumbers) to increase were provided by the in local markets , in order to protect the local product, and Chjba Almzarabn on agriculture through financial inputs that are getting this decision as a result of cans. "

Police officers found 43 kg of gold
    according to a statement of the Information Office of the Minister of the Interior, said that "the Interior Minister, Qasim al - Araji, Karam Commissioner, Adham Alwan, from Diyala police headquarters in honor of financially and morally, as well as him forward for two years and that in appreciation of the integrity shown by the re - 43 kg of gold had been found in one of the wheels during his duty in one of the checkpoints linking Kirkuk and Khalis and returned to their rightful owners. "
    The statement added that " the minister Park Commissioner Adham this high spirit that emphasizes interior men 's keenness to achieve security and stability of their homeland."

Preparations for the reception of foreign visitors
    said Director General of the border crossing points , Major General Sami Sudanese, in a statement that "ready to receive Arab and foreign visitors and Iranians to Iraq on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Jaafar border crossing points (peace be upon him) , " noting that "border crossings identified four ports , in addition to two airports to receive them. "
    "The ports are the " border of gray hair port, Shalamcheh border port, port Safwan border, Zurbatiyah border port, in addition to the international airports in Basra and Najaf International. "

Wave of flood on the outskirts of Baghdad
    and Water Resources Minister Hassan al - Janabi said on his page on Facebook, he "continuation of the approach of openness and deliver the right information to the citizens, we say that the wave has reached the helm of Samarra , and now allow the passage of 650 cubic meters per second to Baghdad, so we will see a rise simple contour intervals of the river up to 25 cm."
    he added , "personally , I would discharge more pass, but the presence of bridges floating crossings It postponed the decision for the b Counting the visit, to allow the use Alkraat bridge by visitors, and this will launch larger quantities starting today because these re - releases us vital Tigris and contribute to improving the quality of water. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]