Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and Maliki are leading separate moves to form a "majority government"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and Maliki are leading separate moves to form a "majority government" Empty Abadi and Maliki are leading separate moves to form a "majority government"

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 1:41 am

Abadi and Maliki are leading separate moves to form a "majority government"

Date: 09:21 04/22/2017
    Abadi-Maliki

Information / Baghdad ..

MP from the Union of Forces Raad Aldhlki Saturday for separate moves to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki to form a majority government in the next political stage, while noting that his bloc has not made up its mind on Thafattha.

He said Aldhlki in a statement / information /, "The current prime minister, Haider Abadi, leads the movement to form a political majority government after the next parliamentary elections," noting that "Vice President Nuri al-Maliki is working in parallel with these moves to lead the axis to form a majority government in isolation from Abadi" .

He added that "the features of those blocs are still not ripe for the continuation of the two parties to discuss with the various political blocs and win the support of various parties," pointing out that "the next stage could see the birth of a political majority government."

He Aldhlki, that "the Iraqi Forces Union has not resolved his order until now an alliance with al-Abadi or al-Maliki." Finished \ 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:53 pm