Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daesh directs his supporters to target civilians in Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh directs his supporters to target civilians in Europe Empty Daesh directs his supporters to target civilians in Europe

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 3:30 am

Daesh directs his supporters to target civilians in Europe

Baghdad Journal News

The newspaper "The Times" Britain said on Sunday that the terrorist organization Daesh urged his supporters in Britain to target passers-by in the crowded areas of central London.

The newspaper pointed out that Daesh electronic magazine "glutinous" published in the latest issue an article entitled "terror tactics".

The magazine said that the busy areas such as Regent Street and the roundabout Bakadelay Central London represent typical targets for such attacks, as reported potential targets such as festivals, markets and public gatherings.

She spoke of the terrorist organization magazine "the most appropriate" means to carry out such attacks, he said large and heavy-duty trucks, which are similar to the truck used in the Berlin attack the end of last year.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-15091/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm