Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: Decision transfer guards reformers to the Federal Police issued by al-Maliki, a crisis cell

chouchou
    chouchou

Justice: Decision transfer guards reformers to the Federal Police issued by al-Maliki, a crisis cell Empty Justice: Decision transfer guards reformers to the Federal Police issued by al-Maliki, a crisis cell

Post by chouchou Tue 20 Aug 2013, 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She said the Ministry of Justice, said the decision to transfer the some reformers guards to the federal police, was released from the commander in chief of the armed forces, Nouri al-Maliki, a cell formed by the crisis after the events of storming the prisons of Abu Ghraib and coronary last July. 

[ltr]He said the ministry spokesman Haidar al-Saadi, said Monday that "the decision to transfer the some reformers guards to the Federal Police, issued by the General Command of the Armed Forces, and the crisis cell problem after the events of coronary prisons and Abu Ghraib." [/ltr]

[ltr]Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has formed a cell security crisis under his leadership, in order to investigate the events of prisons Taji and Abu Ghraib, which got in the {21} of last July, which resulted in the escape of more than a thousand prisoners, including a number of hardened terrorists, have revealed the Committee during its meeting the existence of collusion some reformers guards with terrorists, which led to the escape of prisoners in the prisons of Abu Ghraib and Taji.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:06 am