Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadrist waving measures to escalate in the absence of the sacking of the election commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadrist waving measures to escalate in the absence of the sacking of the election commission Empty Sadrist waving measures to escalate in the absence of the sacking of the election commission

Post by Rocky Mon 15 May 2017, 2:37 am

Sadrist waving measures to escalate in the absence of the sacking of the election commission

By SD SD -May 15, 20170166

: Waved the Sadrist movement, escalation procedures in the event of not dismiss the House of Representatives of the Electoral Commission, stressing that in the absence of impeachment will resort to other options.

The MP said the Liberal bloc in parliament, the governor Zamili, in a press interview, "There is almost a consensus of the members of parliament to dismiss the election commission, despite holding some blocks UNHCR's being a beneficiary of the mechanism of the current commission and the last elections."

He added that "members of the Liberal bloc in the parliament, they have a legal and constitutional frameworks marching inside the parliament," and that "sit-ins and demonstrations like the Iraqi street and entered the members of the Liberal bloc in."

Zamili noted that "the Liberal bloc in the event of other options not to dismiss the Commission, including the submission of the files of corruption to the integrity, and follow-up and re-questioning the Commission again inside the dome of the parliament."

He Zamili hope that "the members of parliament will vote on the dismissal of the Commission to reform the electoral process in Iraq."

The Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, had the face of "the inclusion of the subject of withdrawal of confidence from the Electoral Commission in the parliamentary agenda during the next week to vote on the dismissal of its members or not after the submission of a request signed by 75 deputies in the parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:20 am