Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi attack Abadi: You keep silent instead of talking about achieving security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi attack Abadi: You keep silent instead of talking about achieving security Empty Fatlawi attack Abadi: You keep silent instead of talking about achieving security

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 2:46 am

Fatlawi attack Abadi: You keep silent instead of talking about achieving security

The political scene Wednesday 31 May 2017

Attacked the head of the movement of the will of Hanan al, Wednesday, commander of the armed forces, the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, after his recent comments against the backdrop of bombings in Baghdad, silence instead of talking about the control of terrorism and bring security.

She Fatlawi, in a publication on her front page on Facebook, and I followed "Sky Press," said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in another statement after the bombings of seals and the bridge of the martyrs (we can Nhasr terrorism and control of the movement), "noting that the bomb wheels, 31 passed security control and exploded in the capital.

She added that "security statements indicate that the car detonated by the terrorist in Karrada was coming from the existing western Anbar, which means it has cut more than (480 distance) km and passed more than (31) control", directed a question to Abadi, "How surrounded them and prevented movement? ".

The prime minister addressed by saying: "If speech is silver, silence is golden state president."

The capital, on Tuesday morning, a suicide bombing near a public retirement circle, behind 50 people dead and injured, in addition to combustion 7 wheels in the area of ​​the accident.

A car bomb last Monday, in front of the seal humidifiers in central Baghdad, leaving 58 people dead and injured and the burning of seven cars, in addition to material damage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm