Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi describe Abadi Balrobort

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi describe Abadi Balrobort Empty Fatlawi describe Abadi Balrobort

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:14 am

[ltr]Fatlawi describe Abadi Balrobort[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 00:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Described the MP Hanan al-Abadi Prime Minister baffled as "Alrobort" it said, to ask for a mandate to "have lunch" and "dining" and combing his hair. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Fatlawi wrote in a controversial blog post, carried the attack on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said, "Our prime minister is working like a robot ... wants to delegate even have lunch .. and wants to delegate even dining .. and wants to delegate even combing his hair."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The mandate we gave him seven months ago and did not get nothing but high-sounding speeches ... and today he wants a new mandate."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Fatlawi, a head of the block will Abadi questioned by hosting a session in the parliament, "was it not a government of technocrats headed by al-Abadi, so why not come today to ask for change, but must determine who the ministers who have failed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The accused, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi that he is trying to buy time to complete its duration in office, arguing that the method of "procrastination and anesthesia" practiced by al-Abadi became exposed not implemented anything from the long list of reforms, while invited him to "give up" for his party if he wanted to be a role model for other blocks .[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:28 pm